High Voltage Power Supplies
Reversible, Fast-Switching, Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry Power Supplies
The MSRF series features high stability, low ripple, and excellent repeatability.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: ±10 kV/1.25 to 3 W, depending on model
- Polarity Reversal Speed: 20 ms (5 kV unit)
- Ripple: < 50 ppm (10kV unit)
- Control Interface: Analog
- Temperature Coefficient: < 25 ppm/°C (Optional 10 ppm/°C)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s MSRF series is ideal for quadrupole mass spectrometer sample ionization and ion detector applications. MSRF power supplies offer a variety of performance features such as fast, reversible zero-crossing switching, which includes source and sync-ability. Application-specific custom designs are offered, and options include varying cable length and connector types.
- Benefit from polarity reversal speed, which is ideal for quadrupole ion source and ion detector applications
- Utilize a small footprint and high voltage capabilities
- Equip your operation with fast reversing speed, high stability, and repeatability over long working periods
- Select only needed high voltage capabilities and reduce costs
- Fast polarity reversal speed: 20 ms (5 kV unit) with low ripple: < 50 ppm (10 kV unit)
- Modular design available with many options
- Differential programming input
- Screened case for low magnetic radiation
- Choice of four models; customer-defined derivatives upon request
公息肉欲秀婷±2.5 to ±10 kV, depending on model
1.25 to 3 W max, depending on model
Polarity Reversal Speed
20 ms (5 kV unit)
公息肉欲秀婷< 50 ppm (10 kV unit)
公息肉欲秀婷25 ppm/°C (Optional 10 ppm/°C)
公息肉欲秀婷+24 VDC ±10%
1 A max, depending on model
Operating Temperature Range
公息肉欲秀婷10 to 50°C (50 to 122°F)
Storage Temperature Range
公息肉欲秀婷-20 to +85°C (-4 to 185°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
W x D x H
159 x 182 x 47 mm3 (6.25 x 7.16 x 1.85 in3)
1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
公息肉欲秀婷Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
公息肉欲秀婷Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
公息肉欲秀婷Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
公息肉欲秀婷< 100 ppm
< 4 ppm
1360 cm3 (0.048 ft3)
677 cm3 (0.02 ft3)