公息肉欲秀婷Plasma Power Generators
Low-Frequency Series with Enhanced Arc Control and Internal Load Matching for 40 kHz Reactive Sputtering Applications
The PEII series of power supplies are the trusted standard for dual-magnetron sputtering, as an effective vacuum cleaning tool, and in multiple PECVD applications.
- Reliable water-cooled design
- Delivers tight output regulation on power, voltage, or current, with a measurement accuracy of 1%
- Compatible with a programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The low-frequency PEII series provides 40 kHz pulse width modulation (PWM). It features advanced arc control and internal load matching with outputs of up to 60 kW when units are combined — requiring no external hardware, such as transformers or tuners. The power supply also offers two distinct arc-handling circuits, and the floating output can be grounded on either side. PEII power supplies are water-cooled, are CE compliant, and include many optional accessories.
- Proven reliability enables maximum system utilization
- Accurate power, voltage, or current regulation
- Maximum flexibility and modularity
- Enhanced arc control
- Wide tap range
- 5 and 10 kW options (primary/secondary up to 60 kW)
- Internal load match (10:1 impedance range)
- Two distinct arc-handling circuits
- Efficient, compact, water-cooled design
- CE compliant
- Compatible with Advanced Energy’s LMII 10K matching network allowing higher voltage operation
公息肉欲秀婷5 and 10 kW models (primary/secondary capable for higher powers)
公息肉欲秀婷300 to 950 V via seven selectable taps
Both voltage and current detection
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
公息肉欲秀婷Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.