Remote Plasma Sources
Remote Plasma Source and Power Delivery System that Enables Abatement of Exhaust Gasses
公息肉欲秀婷Litmas is an all-in-one remote plasma source combining the power supply, LitmasMatch™ matching network, and plasma chamber into one compact chassis.
- Small-footprint point-of-use abatement solution
- Highly reliable, effective abatement with minimum utilities usage
- Lower cost of ownership than competitive solutions
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Litmas® Remote Plasma Source (RPS) system delivers high concentrations of reactive gas species to enable advanced fluorinated gas abatement. Its small-footprint, high-performance, ease-of-use, and low-cost-of-ownership solutions make it a wise choice for new installations or retrofitting existing systems for abatement.
- Generates high reactive specie fluxes, delivering higher destruction efficiency
- Etch gas abatement solution that meets regulatory or green initiative goals
- Increases pump lifetime by reducing particulates from deposition processes
- Provides fast matching, stable power delivery for precise process control
- Comprises one small-footprint package, easy to install in existing or new production locations
- Eliminates greenhouse gas emissions
- Provides the highest available plasma power density
- Uses durable SiO2 or Al2O3 chamber materials
- Uses patented LitmasMatch™ solid-state power-delivery topology
- Integrates the power supply, match, and plasma chamber in one package
Power Delivery Topology
Patented LitmasMatch™ solid-state power-delivery topology, fast matching (< 3 ms)
公息肉欲秀婷Low-recombination SiO2 or Al2O3 chamber material
- Built-in analog, RS-232, and optional DeviceNet® capabilities
- Monitoring, interfacing, and data-logging options
- Optional Virtual Front Panel (VFP) software interfacing package for intuitive, real-time control
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
公息肉欲秀婷Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
100 to 3000 W
100 to 4000 W
180 to 229 VAC, 3 phase
180 to 229 VAC, 3 phase
16 A max per phase
20 A max per phase
5.7 liters/min (1.5 gal/min)
公息肉欲秀婷5.7 liters/min (1.5 gal/min)
公息肉欲秀婷348 x 277 x 264 mm
348 x 277 x 264 mm