Temperature Measurement Products
Luxtron m924 Utility
OEM Board for Fiber Optic Transformer Winding Hot Spot and Temperature Monitoring
Advanced Energy's Luxtron m924 utility module is a cost-effective OEM board that provides temperature monitoring with RS485 Modbus and RS232 ASCII digital communication.
- Four channels, expandable up to 64
- Direct, accurate, and real-time transformer winding hot spot and temperature monitoring
- Backward compatible with Luxtron DipTip and quality probes for utility applications
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Luxtron® m924 utility module is one board that contains four fiber optic temperature sensing channels, RS232 ASCII and RS485 Modbus digital outputs, and 5 to 24 VDC power input connection. The m924 board conditions the measurement signal from Fluoroptic® probes and reports to the OEM control system. The custom non-metallic probe sensors are safe in harsh environments and connect to the m924 board via robust fiber optics.
The m924 is a guaranteed backward compatible module when using Luxtron Fiber Optic DipTip and quality probes, extension cables, and tank wall plates.
- Easily integrate into OEM equipment
- Act immediately and help prevent transformer asset damage with real-time measurement
- Utilize instant results so controllers and pumps can take action immediately
- Benefit from the experience and expertise of our application engineers
- Reduce insulation damage and boost the useful life of the transformer
- Single PCB design with RS485 Modbus and RS232 ASCII
- Custom probes for challenging applications and EMI environments (plasma, RF, microwave, magnetic, high voltage)
- Safe, reliable, stable, and immune to electromagnetic interference
- Proven design with thousands of reliable systems installed worldwide
- Works with all current Luxtron brand Fluoroptic utility probes and fiber optic extensions
公息肉欲秀婷4 or up to 64 with RS485 Modbus
-30 to 200°C
Up to 50 Hz per channel
0.01°C (digital output)
Accuracy (No Calibration)
±2°C (DipTip and quality probe only)
< 0.1°C (1-sigma STD at 1 Hz)
Operating Temperature Range
-40 to 85°C
Storage Temperature Range
公息肉欲秀婷-30 to 75°C
公息肉欲秀婷80% RH (max) non-condensing
H x W x L
Overall (main board): 23.7 x 100.6 x 134.4 mm
公息肉欲秀婷RS232 and RS485
ASCII (RS232) and Modbus (RS485)
5 to 24 VDC +5%
- OEM transformer control and monitoring systems
- Winding hot spot monitoring
- Load tap changers
- High voltage transmission lines
- Research and development applications
- Any low / high voltage equipment applications
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Luxtron m924 Utility Accessories
Global Support & Services
公息肉欲秀婷Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.